Fort Bridger Quarter Master's Building
|Title||Fort Bridger Quarter Master's Building|
|Description||Master Tiff: 8 bit grayscale, 600 ppi, 100% in size; Access Jpeg: 8 bit grayscale, 150 ppi, 600 pixels across long dimension; Thumb Jpeg: 8 bit grayscale, 72 dpi, 150 pixels across long dimension.|
Scanned by Justin White, Epson Expression 1640 XL flatbed scanner, Photoshop 5.5 software.
Exterior view of the Quarter Master's building on the site of Fort Bridger, in what is now Uinta County, Wyoming. An automobile is parked to the side of the building.
Written on the back of the photograph is "Old Quarter Master Building built of limestone. Now General Store of Wm. H. Harvey, Fort Bridger, Wyo."
|Subject||Fort Bridger (Wyo.) -- Pictorial works|
|Source||Original version: Photograph, undated, University of Wyoming American Heritage Center, Grace Raymond Hebard Papers, Accession Number 400008, Photograph Subject Files, Forts-Bridger-Quarter Master's Building.|
|Publisher||University of Wyoming|
University of Wyoming -- Western Trails
|Citation||"Fort Bridger Quarter Master's Building," in Heritage West, Item #54232, http://heritagewest.coalliance.org/items/show/54232 (accessed December 9, 2013).|